Scratches on helmet visors prevent bikers to get clear visualization through their helmet. It makes the visor obscure and pushes you to get a newer one for your purpose. Although if the scratches are too big and the helmet got older for long use, you should change it for safety.
However, you can also DIY to remove scuffs and scratches from helmet visors. Here is how you can do that,
- First is first, make sure whether it is a scuff or scratch as the method is different for both
- Many people will say scratches are not repairable which isn’t true. There are a few ways you can implement to get rid of it. To prevent scratches on helmet visors, you can use a protector layer initially. But if already scratched, you can use a visor scratch guard made of crystal clear TPU film on it. It works great and prevents scratches, and UV rays to harm the visor
- You can also use high-quality plastic polishers and fine scratch removers to fix scratches
- Before you head to the fixing process, don’t forget to disjoin the visor from the helmet
- For scuffs, you can use liquid cleaning soap and microfiber to rub and remove the scuffs from it
Don’t let scratches spoil your helmet. Find ways to remove scratches and scuffs from your helmet in this video.
Saad Hossain is a professional content strategist and outliner who provides a high-skilled outline to start writing content that helps seekers know everything in a short way.
A clean and polished outline is the way better to write the contents that users actually want to read easily to get the whole idea. Saad is like that who finds in-depth strategy with his best skill that provides readers with a plain dish to eat.