Cardo features high-end systems like Dynamic mesh communication, high definition sound experience, an app to run, and natural voice operation making it absolutely what you need.
If you are going to install cardo on your helmet, make sure that you have read the manual properly. The intact box includes all the required ingredients to install it perfectly. Here is how to install cardo on the helmet,
- First is first, let’s remove the inner chick pads to reveal the inner ear cavities.
- Take the alcohol pad that comes with the box and clean each ear cavity.
- Take a square velcro and attach it to the base of both ear cavities.
- Now attach the speaker to the velcro with the cord facing the neck pad.
- Remove the head padding of your helmet and run the long speaker cord through it to the other side and replace the padding.
- To attach the speaker, simply attach the spacer to the velcro and place the speaker on top of it.
- After that, you need to install the microphone. Use the second alcohol pad to clean the left side helmet cheek.
- Take a rectangular velcro and glue it to the base of the cheek, and add a second one two inches away from the first.
- Attach the base of the mic to the first velcro and adjust the clap to fit the second velcro.
- You can pair up to two mobile devices with Bluetooth and a wire connection.
However, the installation method isn’t the same for different types of helmets. You can take experts’ help to make it done in the right way.
Don’t know how to cardo on your helmet? Check the step-by-step guides in this video to learn that.
Saad Hossain is a professional content strategist and outliner who provides a high-skilled outline to start writing content that helps seekers know everything in a short way.
A clean and polished outline is the way better to write the contents that users actually want to read easily to get the whole idea. Saad is like that who finds in-depth strategy with his best skill that provides readers with a plain dish to eat.